- Chemistry panels, Complete Blood Counts, Blood Typing, Lipid and Hepatic screening,
- Antibody and other screening.
- Thyroid Panel: TSH, Free T3, Free T4, RT3, Anti-TG and anti-TPO antibodies.
- PAP’s and Vaginal Cultures
- Rapid Strep
- Food Allergy: 96 Item IgG, IgA and IgE Food Panel
- IgE Mini Inhalant Allergy: 16 item Panel for grasses, indoor pollutants, and molds
- Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis: Evaluates digestion and absorption, bacterial balance, parasites, yeast and immune status.
- Stool Parasitology x 3
- Microbiology Analysis: Evaluates for beneficial flora, imbalanced flora, yeast and pathogenic bacteria.
- SIBO breath analysis
- Women’s Hormonal Profile: Comprehensive month long look at the main female hormones.
- Menopause Hormone Profile
- Adrenal Stress Profile: Cortisol throughout the day as well as other markers for adrenal health.
- For mental/emotional/sleep as well as hormonal imbalances.
- Can include genetic analysis. Pharmasan Labs
- VAP: Comprehensive Lipid Profile and Cardiac CRP
- Boston Heart Lab: Comprehensive cholesterol, genetic and inflammatory markers
- Environmental Pollutants Panel: Toxins tested are xylene, benzene, toluene, styrene, trimethylbenzene, paraben, phthalate (This specific phthalate is found in over 70% of commonly used cosmetics) Urine test.
- Urine/Stool Toxic Metals: Urine provocative test to analyze for levels of lead, cadmium, arsenic, mercury and aluminum and other metals as well as essential elements.
- Amino acid, mitochondrial
- CT scan
Lab tests and imaging evolves and we attempt to provide up to date options.